- Registration is open each term.
- Age groups include: (Under 4yrs) and (5+yrs)
- Admission shall be subject to availability of a vacancy.
- Other important requirements include:
- Birth and/ or baptism certificate. ID of guardian may be provided in the interim.
- Immunisation records/card
If you prefer the old fashion way ,
Intention to transfer to and from The Kradle School shall be done in writing by a parent or guardian. One month’s-notice must be given when a parent or guardian intends to transfer their student from The Kradle School, with all necessary obligations owed to the school having been met satisfactorily.
Parents, guardians or sponsors can pay fees through: Bank transfer/deposit to:
Bank transfer/deposit to:
- Account name: The Kradle School
- Acc: 1181536138
- Bank: KCB
- Branch: Hurlingham
- SWIFT: KCBLKENX
- Bank code: 01
- Branch code: 306
- Go to Lipa Na Mpesa
- Select Pay Bill
- Under business number enter: 670995
- Under account number: type Fees, Child’s name
- Enter amount followed by PIN to confirm
- Bankers cheques addressed to The Kradle School
- N/B: Personal cheques are not accepted.