Our approach to early childhood development is holistic, guaranteeing both child survival and development. The Kradle School ensures optimal child development through:
Play group:The Kradle School shall ensure that play activities enhance behaviour moulding from a tender age and build foundations for lifelong learning that is learner focused.
Positive Care-giving:The Kradle School will endeavor to support parents/caregivers have a more positive experience in raising their children, from an early age through:
- Nurturing a close relationship with them,
- Enhancing a one-on-one relationship of respect and
- Ensuring a two-way trust
The Kradle School is open from Monday -Friday, from 9am to 4:45pm except on gazetted public holidays.
- We have 3 terms annually, running January-March; May-July and September-November.
- Registration is open each term.
- Age groups include: (Under 4yrs) and (5+yrs)
If you prefer the old fashion way,